HOMESpartnership is proud to offer for sale this superb family home which benefits from spacious accommodation including on the ground floor an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, family room, dining room, kitchen and utility room.
On the first floor there are five double bedrooms, the master bedroom having a range of fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom, bedroom two also has a range of fitted wardrobes & an en suite shower room and there is a family bathroom.
Further benefits include a double integral garage and a southerly facing rear garden.
The property further benefits from double glazing which is leaded light to the front elevation and gas central heating to radiators. This substantial executive family home is situated in a secluded position in a cul-de-sac, an early internal viewing is highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment. For further details please contact HOMESpartnership on 01293 529999.
- COMMENT: The unstoppable rise of UKIP in West Sussex?
- In this week’s Mid Sussex Times
- Man arrested during Mid Sussex day of action
- Lindfield arts and film festival this weekend
- From the back pages, May 10: ‘It will be hard to follow the best manager ever’: David Moyes given huge six-year deal at Manchester United
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Haywards Heath
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 21 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: South east
Temperature: 11 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South west