Crawley is one of the fastest places to sell a home in Britain, according to Rightmove.
The property listings website has said it takes an average of 30 days to sell a home in the town - the fourth fastest in Britain excluding London.
Here are the fastest-selling property locations in Britain, according to Rightmove’s research, with the average number of days it takes to sell a property and the average property asking price there followed by the annual change in the asking price (London is excluded from the findings):
1. Dartford, Kent, 16, £285,782 16.6%
2. Grays, Essex, 26, £270,224, 13.2%
3. Benfleet, Essex, 28, £333,056, 8.2%
=4. Crawley, West Sussex, 30, £299,595, 10.9%
=4. Leigh-On-Sea, Essex, 30, £358,440, 13.3%
=6. Stevenage, Hertfordshire, 31, £280,691, 13.5%
=6. Bristol, 31, £294,851, 9.1%
8. Watford, Hertfordshire, 32, £433,679, 19.7%
=9. Rochester, Kent, 33, £250,334, 10.1%
=9. Reading, Berkshire, 33, £367,495, 15.4%
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.