Blow torch causes fire at Burgess Hill home

Fire crews are now damping down

Fire crews are now damping down

Have your say

An accident with a blow torch ended up with the fire service turning up at a house in Burgess Hill on Friday (March 14).

The call came at around 2.30pm that a fire had been caused by a blow torch in a domestic garage in The Warren.

Breathing apparatus was used as the fire was controlled and the eletrics isolated.

Advice was then given to the occupier.


Back to the top of the page