DCSIMG

Fire in Burgess Hill kitchen

editorial image

editorial image

An empty pressure cooker caused a fire in a Burgess Hill flat yesterday (Tuesday February 18).

Firefighters were called to the flat in Colmer Court at around 9.320am.

The alarm was sounding but the occupier wasn’t at home.

There was a small fire in the kitchen as the empty pressure cooker had been left on a live hob.

The power was isolated and flat ventilated.

The incident was then handed over to warden of the flats.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page