DCSIMG

Kitchen damaged in Burgess Hill fire

news@lbobserver.co.uk

news@lbobserver.co.uk

A Burgess Hill kitchen was damaged in a fire yesterday evening (July 21).

Firefighters were called to a house in Pangdene at around 8.20pm.

The contents of a kitchen cupboard, including a gas lighter, were involved in the fire.

However, the blaze was out when the emergency service arrived.

There was around five per cent damage to the kitchen.

The damaged items were removed and a fan used to ventilate the room.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page