DCSIMG

Man checked by paramedics after Hassocks fire

editorial image

editorial image

An elderly man was checked over by paramedics on Saturday (January 11) after a kitchen fire in Hassocks.

Firefighters were called to a bungalow in Stanford Avenue, just after 5pm.

Breating apparatus was used while the small fire was put out and a fan used for ventilation.

The home’s occupier was treated with mild smoke inhalation at the scene by ambulance paramedics.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page