DCSIMG

Woman given oxygen after Burgess Hill house fire

editorial image

editorial image

A woman is recovering after suffering smoke inhalation in a Burgess Hill house fire last night (Thursday January 16).

Emergency services were called to Green View, Orchard Road, at around 6.20pm.

Firefighters extinguished flames in a ground floor kitchen of the terraced house.

The female casualty was given oxygen after suffering the effects of smoke inhalation.

The fire is being treated as accidental.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page