THE London to Brighton bike ride takes place on Sunday (June 17) through the streets of Sussex.
In aid of the British Heart Foundation 27,000 cyclists will travel the 54 miles from Clapham Common in London to Madeira Drive in Brighton.
There will be a number of road closures and traffic control in Sussex and Brighton & Hove for the event.
Road closures and traffic changes at point during the day are as follows:
* Mill Lane to Dukes Head Roundabout - no entry northbound
* B2028 from Dukes Head to Turners Hill - no entry northbound
* North Street at Turners Hill - no entry northbound
* B2028 from Turners Hill to Ardingly - no entry northbound
* B2028 from Ardingly through Lindfield to Summerfield Lane - no entry northbound
* B2112 Haywards Heath from Rocky Lane to County Boundary - closed northbound only
* B2112 from County Boundary to Folders Lane - closed Northbound only
* B2112 Common Lane from Folders Lane to Ditchling - closed
* Northend Lane, Ditchling through Beacon Road
* Beacon Road over Ditchling Beacon to Carden Avenue
In Brighton & Hove the following:
* Coldean Lane from Carden Avenue to Lewes Road
* Slip road from Carden Avenue to A27 bypass eastbound
* Old Steine, Brighton from St Peters Church to Aquarium Roundabout - bikes only lane in l/h carriageway
* Madeira Drive Brighton
* Mill Road, Brighton