UPDATE: Two suffer smoke inhalation and burns after Haywards Heath shed fire

Fire
Fire
1
Have your say

Two people have been treated for smoke inhalation and burns after a shed caught fire in Haywards Heath this morning (Thursday December 24).

Two fire crews attended the fire in Turners Mill Road.

A male was treated at the scene for ‘minor’ smoke inhalation, a spokesperson for West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said, and a female was treated for minor burns.

The crews used breathing apparatus and hose reels to extinguish the flames.
It was previously ‘well alight’, the spokesperson said.

The fire has been ruled accidental.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.midsussextimes.co.uk

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/midsussextimes

3) Follow us on Twitter @midsussex_times

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Mid Sussex Times - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.