It was Bonfire-less Night at Lindfield but the show went on in spectacular style.
Although rain forced the Lindfield Bonfire Society to call of the usual bonfire the other main attractions, including a colourful parade went ahead.
Unfortunately a huge drop in the crowds because of the uncertainty of the weather has hit income for the show.
See full story in tomorrow’s (Thursday) edition of the Mid Sussex Times.
- COMMENT: The unstoppable rise of UKIP in West Sussex?
- In this week’s Mid Sussex Times
- Man arrested during Mid Sussex day of action
- Lindfield arts and film festival this weekend
- From the back pages, May 10: ‘It will be hard to follow the best manager ever’: David Moyes given huge six-year deal at Manchester United
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Haywards Heath
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 21 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: South east
Temperature: 11 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South west