Concerns have been raised over cuts to Lindfield’s bus services.
A spokesman for Sussex Bus Company told the Middy its No 30 route will be replaced by two new services on April 4.
But it did not clarify exactly what this change would mean for passengers.
Lindfield Parish Council clerk Christine Irwin said she had seen draft timetables of the new No 28 and No 29 services. The latter did not stop in Lindfield. The former did not stop in the Appledore Gardens area and only stopped at Princess Royal Hospital twice every morning.
A woman, from Appledore Gardens, which is a ten minute walk from Lindfield village centre, raised concerns over how the cuts would affect her disabled or elderly neighbours.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.midsussextimes.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/midsussextimes
3) Follow us on Twitter @midsussex_times
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Mid Sussex Times - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.