A Sussex was given a shock whilst having a bath in his house.
George Sandell, 64, of Heene Place, Worthing, was preparing to head out for an evening last month before he was joined by a fox.
The fox had managed to scale a wall and jump in through the window of the bathroom situated in Mr Sandell’s first floor flat.
Mr Sandell said: “It all happened on the evening of October 14, on a Friday. I was taking a bath, having a soak, as you do, in preparation for a hot date with my gorgeous girlfriend, Suzie.
“I heard a commotion from outside my bathroom window, and was struck rigid when suddenly through the slight opening, in clamboured a fox and dropped down onto the bathroom floor. The fox was similarly shocked to see me and froze to the spot.
“I reached for my phone and called Suzie to explain I would be running late as being held captive by fox in bathroom. I filmed the fox as evidence.
“Once I opened the door I expected the fox to make a bolt for it, but it took some coaxing and a broom to steer it to exiting via the front door. Since then the fox has entered again via the same window.”
Video: George Sandell
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.