A man has been charged with drink-driving on the M23 at Gatwick.
A police spokesman said it was alleged James Goodall, 31, a plasterer, of no fixed address, was more than twice the legal limit when he was arrested on June 11.
He will appear at Crawley Magistrates’ Court on June 27 accused of being in charge of a vehicle with 79mg of alcohol per 100ml of breath in his system.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.