Firefighters freed a woman from a car which was left on its side after an accident near Cuckfield.
The Haywards Heath crew was called to a two car crash in Hanlye Lane at 8.36am today (Thursday November 5).
A police spokesman said the female driver suffered minor injuries after her car left the road and hit a tree.
A spokesman for West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said firefighters used small tools to release her from the car.
The crew left the incident with Sussex Police at 8.59am.
The road was re-opened at 9.50am.
Traffic backed up in both directions between the Lullings Farm and Borde Hill Lane junctions.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.midsussextimes.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/midsussextimes
3) Follow us on Twitter @midsussex_times
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Mid Sussex Times - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.