A Burgess Hill special school is in danger of losing land it had earmarked for its expansion into an academy trust.
Also in today’s Mid Sussex Times:
- Campaigners call for regenerated Martlets shopping centre to include Changing Places disabled facility.
- More rail chaos due with Southern services set to be hit by five days of strike action.
- One of our meteorites is missing - astronomer’s plea for the return of meteorite fragment.
- “Beauty is in the eye of the ticket holder.” Network Rail defends ‘World’s Ugliest’ footbridge.
- In sport, Burgess Hill town boss calls for patience after fourth pre-season defeat.
We also have pages of readers’ letters, readers’ news, business, jobs, motors, and our WOW entertainments guide.
Pick up your copy today.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.midsussextimes.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/midsussextimes
3) Follow us on Twitter @midsussex_times
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Mid Sussex Times - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.