Fashion is all about feeling good and having fun. It’s time we re-identify with fashion individuality and embrace garments that catch our eye, adapting them to fit our personalities as well as our age.
Three celebrities that always get it right are Amanda Holden, Elle Macpherson and Helen Mirren. All three ladies always look fantastic, no matter what age they are.
It’s time to shake up your look and feel great this Autumn/Winter, and thanks to Foster Grant reading glasses, we show you how to identify key celebrity trends to help you on your way.
Outfits featured in the video:
Helen Mirren Outfit:
- Red bag - Jasper Conran for Debenhams - £89
- Red floral top - Debenhams - £25
- Black drawstring trousers - Debenhams - £25
- Black trench coat - Debenhams - £45
- ‘Kathleen’ black jewel encrusted reading glasses- Foster Grant- £13.50
Elle Macpherson Outfit:
- Fedora - Accessorize - £29
- Dark skinny jeans - Debenhams - £24
- Shaggy gilet - Monsoon - £49
- Pastel embellished top - Julian Macdonald (Debenhams) - £40
- Cowboy Boots - Monsoon - £89
- Grey Bag - Jasper Conran for Debenhams - £55
Amanda Holden Outfit:
- Black box jacket - Principles (Debenhams) - £60
- Black Leather skirt - Principles (Debenhams) - £45
- Cream Embellished sweater - Principles (Debenhams)
- Pink Bag - Jasper Conran for Debenhams - £145