Firefighters were called to a blaze at a launderette in Haywards Heath this afternoon (Tuesday, December 4).
According to the West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service, crews from Haywards Heath and Burgess Hill spent just under three hours tacking the blaze at Progress Launderette, in Commercial Square.
A fire service spokesman said: "We received a call at 13.34 to a tumble dryer fire at Progress Launderette
"It was confirmed as a fire in the ground floor of the commercial launderette.
"We left at 16.22 and no injuries were reported."
Did you see the blaze? If so, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.