Some people have stated that the Southern Rail dispute is about who closes the doors.
If this is so, a simple solution would be to remove all the doors from the trains. This action would have the following additional benefits:
1. A reduction in the weight of the trains, which could lead to an increase in speed;
2. A reduction in maintenance;
3. A major impact on passenger safety.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.midsussextimes.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/midsussextimes
3) Follow us on Twitter @midsussex_times
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Mid Sussex Times - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.